Delivery time 5 weeks from order
The goddess of wisdom, the fattest sounding of our line of cabs in a handy cabinet.
Our custom ceramic speaker plus a compression driver deliver a great traditional tone with a nice push in the low mids and some high-mids bite.
Stack two (really?) or add a 112 Minerva for the ultimate 3×12” combo.
25 Kg / 55.1 lbs – 500W (1000W peak) – 4 Ohm – 128 dB (mas SPL)
Slightly smaller in size than our 410 Venere, the 212 Minerva is not second in sound, resulting in a massive sounding cab in a surprisingly handy format weighting only 25Kg.
It features everything we like about our 12” custom-made woofer equipped with a ceramic magnet: low-mids fatness for R&B and high-mids grint for classic rock drive. A compression tweeter is provided for that optional bite when needed.
Designed to be the ultimate cab for players oriented to a traditional sound that are unsatisfied with modern options: the 212 Minerva is all the goodness of old school bass tone in a modern cab, with an instant-classic look and engineered for a light construction.
Our custom reflex system make the cabs also great to be used with all-tube heads.
The 212 Minerva is perfectly stackable with a 112 Minerva for a perfect 3×12” or even 4×12” rig.
- 2x12" custom ceramic woofers
- high quality compression tweeter with L-pad
- only 25 Kg / 55.1 lbs - 500W @ 4 Ohm - 128 dB (mas SPL)
- surprisingly handy format, with an instant-classic look
- the fattest sounding of our line
- designed to be the ultimate cab for players looking for a traditional sound
- perfectly stackable with the other Minerva cabs
|Dimensions||53 × 35 × 73,5 cm|
|Max dB SPL|
2×12" custom ceramic woofer
1" compression driver