Loope-Rhino is a small programmable looper that allows you to manage up to 5 loops and 2 remote contacts (for example, a classic amplifier channel change) via MIDI connections.
Extremely small, versatile, and compatible with all midi controller on the market, it increases its already multiple functions and possibility when combined with Jad Freer Audio proprietary MIDI controllers.
Each of the 5 loops is true bypass and can be managed both via Program Change and Control Change, through the special 5 pre-assigned banks. Each presets has an independent and storable buffer function.
Absolutely noise free, it can be linked with other Lope-Rhino via the MIDI THRU port, providing also the necessary power without the need of second power supply.
- extremely small and versatile for pedalboard use
- 5 true bypass loops manageable via Program Change and Control Change
- 2 remote contacts manageable via Program Change and Control Change
- storable Buffer within presets
- linkable with other Lope-Rhino via MIDI THRU port, providing also the necessary power without the need of second power supply
- power supply 9 - 12 VAC/VDC, phantom-power compatible through midi cable
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9 × 4.5 cm|
9-12 VAC/VDC, Phantom