The perfect all-around hi-fi bass cab: a full and balanced sound in a easy to stack 8 Ohm configuration.
Our custom ceramic speaker plus a concentric-mounted tweeter faithfully reproduces all the nuances with great articulation and detail.
Stack more or combine with a 110 or even a 410 for the ultimate versatility.
18Kg / 39.7 lbs – 300W (600W peak) – 8 Ohm – 126 dB (max SPL)
The 210 Venere is our ideal all-around standalone cab: it’s compact, light (you can easily carry it with one hand) and loud enough to fill a rock band stage.
It features our signature concentric suspended dome tweeter and it was conceived as the perfect standalone cab.
Switch on the tweeter for an hi-fi sound or use the woofers alone for a more old school tone. The custom ceramic-equipped woofers have an exceptional upper range frequency response, up to 5kHz so they can be used alone without the big hole in the mids of many other commercial available cabs.
The 210 Venere can be placed vertically or horizontally, with rubber feet on both sides and can be perfectly stacked with a Venere 110 or a Venere 410, having the same footprint.
- 2x10" custom ceramic woofers
- signature concentric suspended dome tweeter
- only 18Kg / 39.7 lbs - 300W @ 8 Ohm - 126 dB (max SPL)
- full and balanced sound in a easy to stack configuration
- compact, light and loud enough to fill a rock band stage
- can be placed vertically or horizontally
- perfectly stackable with the other Venere cabs
|Dimensions||61 × 40 × 41 cm|
|Max dB SPL|
2×10" custom ceramic woofer
1,1" dome tweeter